This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database of which only we have access to. Sensitive data is encrypted and scrambled. You may edit your profile at any time. All credit card and login information is completed over a secure connection (256bit SSL).
If you have any questions or comments about the policies, please do not hesitate tocontact us.
Last revised on September 9, 2012.